- Presidency and EU
Only accredited journalists and media technical staff may attend Presidency meetings and events held in Latvia.
In order to obtain the accreditation you should make the following steps:
- When accessing the online accreditation platform, you will be asked to provide your email address in order to receive your personal access code.
- You will then need to access the platform again and start your registration from the login page. On the Accreditation page you will be asked to enter your personal data, passport/ID card and press card numbers and upload a passport photograph (Type: jpg, png, gif or bmp. Maximum file size: 3MB. Recommended size: 480x640 pixels.)
- The final step involves selecting the meetings/events you would like to attend. A separate application is required for each meeting/event.
- The confirmation of your accreditation for the event will be sent to you by email. 10 days before the event you will also receive an email reminding you to confirm your attendance or to cancel your participation if you are unable to attend.
- You can collect your badge at the venue of the event by presenting a valid identification document (passport or ID card) with a photo. Badges must be collected in person.
More detailed information can be found in the media guide.
Should you have any questions concerning the media services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media accreditation for events in Brussels and Luxembourg
Accreditation for meetings in Brussels and Luxembourg during the Latvian EU Council Presidency will be granted in accordance with the Secretariat General of the Council of the EU’s current rules. You can find more information on the EU Council website: http://www.consilium.europa.eu